Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Coming


I'm up early in the morning...right hand getting scratched cuz it itched...in my pad planning aligning my steps to get rich. Diligent thinking make my thoughts a leathel weapon...i shake the weak n the lame, and expose the marks to effortless perfection. I can't xplain how i feel inside...nut10 ta lose but my homies so i'll alway's ride..cunning ways my mentality is hood...any set any click wenever i show up its all good...Sticking to the G code it's death before dishonor...i aproach every problem like if i don't solve it then it's gonna kill my mama..My mind moves swifter than the next niggas...my click is tight it's not anotha faction fucking with us...Working aint fa me cuz i said so..id rather go death row than go dead broke...Jealous niggas wanna see me dead, hoes wanna steal my bread, and a hata's keep puttin these fuckin prices on my head fuck em all...i'm thuggin out nething til the problem is resolved...this Thowed Boy has jus evolved...im prepaired to break the world off..I'm a Young Tyger if the world is golf...a young Montana if the world is soft...you best off knowing the Muthafucka's mine...im in full control n i'll be doing jus fine...no lyin even if i don't perform, i was born to wrap...a persons mind...if you looking fa me woodie i'll be on my grind...(I'm out fa presidents to repersent me..."say what" I'm out fa dead fuckin presidents to repersent me...Who's world is this..."the world is yours..the world is mine.....Nas..can u name the song)....lata dayz

No comments:

Post a Comment