Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Memiors of A Black Male Misundastood


What up Mesha Slim Mrs. Juanita…I know it’s been a while since I last checked in..i try not to think of u too much cuz with the memories come the pain…seems like the people I love the most die..guess its my destiny to be lonely… but its kool..i been a playa fa life since you died..Slim I got three new LEGAL jobs I start circuit city on Nov. 2. N I will start training in Dec. u gon have to wait on the last mov its gon be major I jus gotta handle sum legal issues first…Mrs Juanita I went to church last Sunday and on ya birthday..(U know I hate being still) but im trying though I been reading my bible at least 3x a week n I giv the 2 10’s lik u told me.. remember when drive bys were popular in New Addition n u told me if I hear them shots rang to get down whereva im at n not to get up, but I told u if I heard’em n I wasn’t wit u then I was gon be on my way to come protect you, and when it really happened I ducked out the back door, n cut out full throttle through back yards zig zaggin comin to protect you n when I got there u gave me my first whoopin..that was the first time I cried..not b/c it hurt, but b/c I never thought u would try to hurt me..when u seen them things cumin dwn frm my eyes u stopped n gave me that hug n kiss that seemed to alwz mak me feel better…feels like u hurting me every day now, I’d pay nething for that hug n kiss now..Yea I got sum doe stashed, my click, n a couple of slimies that im fancying right now, but it does not compare to the unconditional luv yal took when u left..I mean I hear 1000’s of I luv n miss u’s but Iono i don really feel it..i havn’t felt lik living since the 10'th grade..hell I havn’t felt lik smiling since the 1st..but my goals n click keep me goin n I be making people smile hard n wanna liv big everyday…whenever the sun is out and it’s raining I know that it’s one of you smiling on me..knowing that you all are up there waitin fa ya boy I never worry about nething..I’m blessed..I make the best of every situation whenever life is at its hardest, when it is the hardest to carry on..that is when I am at my best..that’s when im focused..that’s when im ready to shine I always smile and stall filled with joy and vigor..i exude it as much as I can..still Mr. Miraculous I make things happen in uncanny and miraculous ways..nothing can stop me, I alwz work extremely hard, and I put my effortless perfection on everything I do..i stay positive, and focused on succeeding, improving, and advancing..nothing can stop me..I’m going to be a world renown leader one day but for now im trying to become a man to follow trying to 86 the vices that have control over me(pussy, time, n food, so far im workin on weed now).. Everyday im trying to gain diligence, wisdom, and understanding, prudence temperance and righteousness, im trying to be more discerning with the things I put in my heart, and more discreet with my actions. Whenever it’s raining or I see a dark cloud hanging over I alwz look 4 the rainbow I alwz look for the silver lining..i don let nuttin bother me I don let nuttin worry me.. im focused on succeeding..im gon succeed like Warren Bufett, King Solomon..Divinci...I will be the greatest man around a modern day renaissance man..a born shiner..born leader..born holder..Malcolm, Martin, Garvey, Mandela of their cloth all of them are rolled up in me…til the next time we get to be together..Later… memoirs

No comments:

Post a Comment