Sunday, June 7, 2009

FAITH


Faith is believing…so faith in GOD means that one must completely believe and be faithful to every word GOD says..even when Jesus say’s “Be Perfect, therefore, as your heavenly father is perfect.” Matthew 5:48, and “Love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the 1st and greatest commandment. And second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as you love yourself.’ all the laws of the prophets hang on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:37-40, and “But seek 1st HIS KINGDOM and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, and all things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33, and “I tell you the truth unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 18:3-4
Father forgive me, for I just realized what is meant by having faith..for so long I thought if I believed in the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit I would enter into heaven..But I now see that by believing I must be completely obedient to your words, as a child should be completely obedient to his father, and I must be completely dependent on your words, blessings, and discipline. I now know it is not good enough to continuously sin and ask for forgiveness, but I must always listen to my holy spirit when it warns me of the wrong I am doing, and when it tells me what right things to do. Please be with me at all times and help me, because sin feels so good, and my flesh calls so loud, at times I cant help but to be at its mercy, and I thought you would understand cuz u made the wicked just as you made the just. but I now understand that you made the wicked for hell and the just for your praise. I thought I couldn't escape from sin but I guess that’s why Psalms 1:1-3 says, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that bringeth his fruit in season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” I thought I could purposely fail sometimes and it would be cool long as I said sorry, but u said “He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” Matthew 24:13. It’s just its hard traveling this road lonely, Psalms 23 lets me know you are always with me in spirit, but my flesh gets so lonely, I know blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3. But in a time when everything is trying to pull me off track, even my mind, how long will you ask me to continue alone. Why does Ecclesiastes 7:28 have to be true, did you not also say Proverbs 19:14, and Proverbs 17:6..you said ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find..well I'm asking, and seeking. Give me a virtuoso femmina vergine of your choice or whatever u decided until then I will be Proverbs 3:5-7....

No comments:

Post a Comment