Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Wont Complain


Every time my family left me alone the devil came to torment me
Iono if GOD saved me from it cuz it reely feels like the devil tormented me
Jesus said come all who’s burdens are heavy and he will give rest
But the pain and the scars have yet to fade from my chest
Beat abused and abandoned I never learned how to love
My only hope is that The Bible is true living by it faithfully, hoping to die and rise above
I try to forgive but my mind wont let me forget
tho the odds are stacked high against me my soul wont let me quit
My adolesence was like a B.B. King song, so GOD’S the only thing that makes me Zealous
When I think of those who’ve already been layed to rest I tend to feel jealous
Terrified to lay and close my lids, for I not know what dreams may follow
My only prayers are that my steps are in order, and requests that Jesus would return tomorrow
“no one knows my struggle, they only see the trouble
Not knowing it is hard to carry on when know one loves you
Worked passed the max my ducts don’t have tears to cry
No man alive has ever witnessed the struggles I’ve survived

3 comments:

  1. The title alone had me hooked B.G. Remember God never puts more on us than we can handle and so far you've passed every test. So that says something about your character. I tend to think of it like this. When a sculptor is creating is statue, it takes a long time and he chips away at the clay piece by piece with much detail. God is sculpting you to be GREAT, so that means that he must think of you highly. Your one of his favorites. I don't know your past, but I'm interested in your future. God has great things in store for you, keep believing, keep your faith strong. The battle is not over just yet!!!

    With all the love I have to give,
    ThaVirtuousOne or as you would say "Apple Head"

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY INTERESTING BLOG!! WE LIKE IT!! KEEP IT UP!!! : )

    **YANTAN**


    COME STOP BY SOMETIME... ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ! thanks for stopping by! To help with that just eat right you know alot of proteins...take some vitamins...also you can even try some coconut oil...and that way you don't have to always wet your hair...let us know if any of that helps... keep in touch..


    **yantan**

    ReplyDelete