Sunday, June 28, 2009

Keeping My Temple Clean


They say if u cant love the one you want love the one your with
To legit to quit..
I’ll be waiting on the 1 G..
sends me oh so patiently
I don’t drink cause it pollutes my temple
I don't smoke cause my thoughts arent simple
I don’t have unmarital sex cause it destroys my temple
I don’t watch tv cause my mind is far from simple
I don’t have a girl cause GOD hasn’t showed me the one I can’t live without
I don’t chase’em in churches, clubs or on the internet…
cause when it’s my time my Father will point them out
It takes GOD and the 8 Virtues to make righteous wealth…
How much more a righteous life
I’m focused on heaven..no matter what they do…
Or how phenomenal these girls are they cant spoil my view…
Cause tho I can produce the world..only GOD can give a righteous wife

No comments:

Post a Comment