Friday, June 5, 2009

Hopes 4 the Future


I'm lookin for the woman i can tell ever since i met u i could beat depression
when the sun dont shine and the world is in a rescission
i jus picture u..u my blessin..effortless perfection
i would give you my time but the world needs my help
it has me comin in like the wind blo's
circulating like a hurricane makin it rain jus like a tsunami
with the world n dope luv fa ya tummy its a fact
u'll feel heaven wheneva i come bak
A real soldier's in ya life baby now u can rest
unload ya stress n put ya tired head on my chest
A bonafide luv please believe
i'll put my g in ya life n help ya soul breath
take the world of my shoulders n put ya head on it
deadly from any position jus tell me how u want it
sticking around cuz ecstasy is produced
but wheneva they put the sign in the air bay i gotta make moves
dodgin the radio type i needa virtuous lady
Bobby be thinking spaceships while others fiend 4 mercedes
cuz even the stars aren't out of reach for my baby
jus bay be the lady i need look baby save me
and know rather ;eading,staking: clout; gleam; or affluent Cheddar
no dou could eva do it better

No comments:

Post a Comment