Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let Me Know..Send Me n I'll Go


Listening to marvin, thinking if i should die tonight
tonight in my heart i know everything would be all right
right now while standing in the mist of my fears
fearing nothing cuz HE's been here with me through the toughest of years
year after year day by day he's str8end my path n helped me walk his way
way before i fell in love with vexens HE introduced to me his G n showed me what my life was missin
missin a lot of the joys of the flesh...i couldn't care less my life is dedicated to my favorite father
father forgive me fa thug livin n all of the drug dealin..bt still without helping i feel imprisoned
imprisoned by the shackles society has placed on my mind
my mind at times isn't in the mood to learn what i think i already know
(jus) know I am a refection of what i believe
believe i love you, and at timestho its wrong i wanna keep myself frm U..bt at my best i am love
loving You always when you ready for me to move just let me know...send me n i'll go

No comments:

Post a Comment