Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Visions of a Victory


Back in elementary i thrived on misery
left me alone i grew up amongst a dying breed
in my mind i couldnt find a place to rest
till i got that thug life embedded in my chest
i always wonder if there's a heaven fa G
takin all i luv sumtimz i feel like Job
tryin my best to remain right with hopes the Lord will remember me
faith like Father Abraham...distant visions of Heaven help me cope
smoking weed help me take away the pain so im hopeless
I pray b4 i sleep that the Lord will put my goals back in focus
dreams of havin my people livin on gleam makes me move the dopest
displayin my exquisite skills exuding effortless perfection
any opposition's being put on notice
God's with me so aint no stopin me til im Young Bobby the living ledgend
walking on the limelight exuding success, all my homies bout the same thang
til you call us we'll be shining thru the rain flying makin playa hata's heads rang

No comments:

Post a Comment