Monday, June 8, 2009

No Response Needed




When I told my kinfolk how sorry I was about my past he told me that my route had already been laid out, and that sometimes the only thing that can make one creditable is their experience…
it’s so ez fa me to let girls go cuz I be lusting for a virtuous virgin
but the thought of 86’n u makes my heart start hurting
i mean u kinda cute, but from 1-10 ya steelo’s a 96
the way u describe how u bless people with ya love reely makes me reminisce
I try to tell myself I cant trust u, that ya luvin will be my down fall
tho talking to u would be a major violation to the G-Code half the time I reely don care at all
thinking of myself as MR. Know-it-all when it comes to u I jus donno
I prayed to GOD that if u not fa me to take u away cuz I cant seem to let u go
it’s jus sumthin about u is sooo inspiring sort of like Obama you reely radiate hope
rather he decides we got to be good friends or something mo
I’ll always be here fa u cuz my heart will never let u go

1 comment: