Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Piece of my Love


Sumtimz i get outa bed dreading the morning
body fine emotionally mourning
Dejavue like a glimpse of last time i shoulda seen this comin
scared cuz every time i give my all it always seems to end in nut10
I try to fight the feelings n enjoy my new luv now
but every time i see ha in my dreams my luv comes back down
baby i wanna commit...i jus donno how to act
cuz as much as i'm likin u, im wanting that old thing back
cherished memories keep me crying
an unquenchable thirst...life without love feels like dying
try as i might i cant do my part
least not until my old phenom lets loose my heart
they say its worse to neva love, than to love and lose
until that statements true fa me luv...i cant make moves
its said a virtuous wife is a blessing from the Lord
tho he took my 1st one n broke my heart
I know his time takes time so im a patiently redo my part
cuz luv all that glitters aint gold..n everything i think i luv aint a gift frm my father above
so baby until he gives me the ok to make things official..all i give is a piece of my love

1 comment: